Happy birthday uncle george... Hope you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy your date with your hot wife!
Awe! What a sweet post about your hubby. You guys are the cutest couple. I'm so glad he found you Mandi! You're a sweetheart!! And there may or may not be a post on my blog tomorrow about someone who looks a lot like Jon!! Haha!! ;-)
Happy Birthday Jon! Mandi, I'm sure you made the day so special. I love that picture of the two of you! What a cute and perfect couple!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy birthday uncle george... Hope you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy your date with your hot wife!
Awe! What a sweet post about your hubby. You guys are the cutest couple. I'm so glad he found you Mandi! You're a sweetheart!! And there may or may not be a post on my blog tomorrow about someone who looks a lot like Jon!! Haha!! ;-)
Happy Birthday Jon! Mandi, I'm sure you made the day so special. I love that picture of the two of you! What a cute and perfect couple!
Post a Comment