Hunter and Jaina are partners in crime. This past week, our main bathroom toilet kept clogging and we couldn't figure it out. Finally, Jon made up a wire contraption and pulled out one of my bracelets and a toothbrush jammed in the toilet.
Peach Days was loads of fun this year! Okay maybe not loads, but it was fun to see family. We had a delicious lunch at mom and dad's, went to the car show and that was about it. We totally missed the parade, which I only wanted to go to for the kids and we missed the booths and carnival. Boy, I am such a boring parent.
8 comments:
I love the hunter-isms you added to your page. He has got quite the personality! Peach Days is always fun.
Your kids are just so darn cute! I laughed out loud at the toilet story...reminds me of the book "I'll Love You Forever."
Glad you had a good time with the fam; that's what I love best about Peach Days anyway. (Well, family and the COBBLER!)
In answer to your question...I'm not sure Mr B would approve of the navajo taco I ate...the ones at Taco Time in BC are definitely better!
So funny about the toilet! So where are you moving? Chris' number is 735-3757...if you can fit in a time to meet before you move we would love to!
All I can say is - thanks a lot for the rear picture - real cute?! Man, those kids of yours are so adorable, I absolutely love the first picture of them on the stairs in their hat! Welcome to the real fun part of parenting! I can see a lot of mischief going on with those two - then add my boys! It was so fun to see you this past weekend and really I want to watch your kids so you can get things moved, let us know what we can do.
I am always so excited to see your blog...it's always different and always darling! I guess it goes with your darling family! It was so fun to see you this weekend. Hunter and Jaina are so darn cute and it's so fun to see them growing! Good luck with the move and let me know if I can do anything!
Love the picture of Hunter and Jaina! How sweet! Those two are going to be so close growing up. Hunter will be the older protective brother and Jaina will probably be the little sister that will always have crushes on Hunter's friends!! How fun! Good Luck with the move!
Boy, partners in crime already! Were you missing your bracelet? It was so good to see you this weekend! I'm excited for your move. Your kids are so cute!
Oh my goodness! I can't believe the toilet story!! :) You just have to laugh!
Post a Comment