This past weekend, my beautiful sister, JaNae, had her baby blessed. His name is Levi and he is just about the cutest thing you'll ever see. He has a chubby little face and a button nose and a little dimple in his chin.
It was fun to see alot of the family and also Justin's family. They are the nicest people and they make really good salads, too! But of course, nothing can top my mom's famous potato salad!
I love this picture of my dad. He is pretty much the life of the party and should never be taken seriously. He is always fun to talk to and can always make you laugh with his corny old jokes.

This is Levi. See I am right, he is just about the cutest thing you'll ever see! I love this picture of him because he looks like if he drinks one more ounce of milk, he'll explode! My sister gave birth to him just over a month ago and she already looks amazing. So unfair:)


This is me, my mom, and JaNae. As you can see, my sister and I look nothing alike, but I think she is gorgeous! She has the cutest personality and is always making something good when I come over and visit. My mom is absolutely gorgeous too. She is so easy to talk to and always has good advice, plus did I mention she makes a killer potato salad?! Little Livy is next to us holding Levi. She is the most beautiful red head I have ever seen and has a sassy little personality to go along with it!

Who could forget my Jon? I don't know why he always poses like this.

My Dad is so sweet with my kids. They really love him and love staring at him apparently.

My mom is also so sweet with my kids and when I say sweet, I mean she has had to bribe them with candy and popsicles to come sit on her lap. It was mainly Hunter that needed the bribing, but he really loves Grandma now.

Hunter had such a fun time at the park. He and Mitch hung out most the time sliding down slides and playing in the sand. It was a great place to have the luncheon.
11 comments:
I was so incredibly sad that I couldn't go to Levi's blessing. I kept wondering what you guys were doing and what I was missing out on! The girls are feeling better now, though. I love the picture of Jaina drinking water on the ground! What a darling little personality! I also love the picture of you, JaNae, and Jill. You really all are so beautiful. We'll have to get together soon!
Looks like y'all had a good time. And baby blessings are like the BEST reason to get together with family! :) Ya know, Levi really is about the cutest baby ever...so chubby and such a sweet face! Of course, your children are pretty much adorable too... :)
What a great post! Thanks! Seriously that picture of Levi does look like he is about to explode! I have to admitt, I do love his chubby cheeks!
I am still laughing about that picture of Jaina and the water - that was seriously the funniest thing ever! That Jaina is hilarious!
Thank you so much for coming and bringing the delicous pasta salad. We love any chance to get to see you!
oh my, he is adorable. i want to squeeze those little cheeks! i love jaina drinking the water on the cement. she must have been a thirsty little girl.
I'm so sad I missed it! I worked Sat and Sun night, I didn't dare stay up for 50+ hours. After all, who wants their L&D nurse sleeping at the desk?!? Cute pictures, I need to pinch his cheeks!!
What a great post! And why is it that both Jon and James have to pose in such silly ways?!! They're crazy! Levi is adorable and I love the picture of you girls! You look amazing!!!
I'm so sad we missed out! But I'm so glad you took pictures so that we could see all the fun we missed out on! Oh, and mentioning the potato salad more than once! I love the picture of Jaina! That's just too funny! You guys really are gorgeous. Jon really got lucky! Miss you!
That is so funny that jaina was drinking the water in the cement. I'm glad you took pictures of it, you can't miss those opportunities! Your kids are getting so big!
Mandi, Jon really is lucky to have you!!! And you guys are so lucky to have those beautiful children!!! We love ya!
It was so fun to see you Sunday. Brenton loves talking to John. My kids also had so much fun with Hunter. Jaina is a darling little girl. I love the pictures of her with grandpa and sipping water off the ground. You really got some great pictures especially the one of you with your Mom and JaNae. You guys are beautiful people. P.S. I love your music it reminds me of when Brenton and I were dating.
Can I get your new address? I want to send you an invitation to Jana's shower on Saturday 11th. It is at my house at 2:00 p.m. My e-mail is jpacker529@yahoo.com
Post a Comment