Birthdays are so special and important. We look forward to them every year. On that day we can look back and see how we've grown and how much we've accomplished.
After Scarlett was born, her birthday became so special and important as well and for the first couple of months, we were so optimistic as we saw her slowly growing and saw her accomplishing little things day by day. We were hopeful that we would get to share at least a few birthdays with her.
But sometimes things aren't meant to work out the way you want them to.
We were lucky and blessed to have her two wonderful months, and for that I am grateful. Today marks one month since she went back to our Heavenly Father. My heart still longs for her to be here, but I know that she is in a beautiful place where she is free and happy and whole. I love you Scarlett!
3 comments:
Mandi and Jon,
She is such a sweet little spirit.
I also wanted you to know that today a co-worker of mine pulled me aside and handed me one of Scarlett's blankets. I would really like to get it back to you. My phone number is 801.597.6841. text me . I drive up to Morgan twice a week, I would be happy to drop it by.
Miss your sweet family,
Ron-D Cheney
I think about Scarlett every day, and I think about you too. I know this has been the most difficult month. You are the most graceful person I know though.
I love that sweet picture of her little hand and her polka dots.:)
I found your blog through Cami's. I pray for you often. May our Saviors sweet succor provide you the peace you need daily. Love the pictures of your sweet beautiful angel girl. Kappy Williams
Post a Comment