Wednesday, February 23, 2011

High Flying Five

Last week we celebrated this Superhero's 5th birthday.

He loves Batman, in fact, he is slightly obsessed:)

Every time the home teachers come to visit (or anyone, really), he sneaks upstairs to his Batcave to change into Batman, and then out of no where, our shy little boy becomes this high flying superhero.

With lots of practice, I can now make the Batman symbol with my eyes closed.

For his birthday he wanted all the Batman bad guys to go with his Batcave that he got for Christmas. We thought a $3 Batman kite would suffice (and it did, phew). We threw in some Star Wars legos just to break up the Batmanniness:)

We love you Hunter, and your fun little imagination, too!

5 comments:

Jackson Family said...

batmanniness-love that word! and we love the birthday boy too! good job on the cake.

JaNae said...

Happy birthday to that big 5 year old! It was a fantastic party. (btw, you are amazing! Have I told you that lately?)

Cindi~Chad said...

What an awesome party! I can't believe our little guys are 5. It is time for us to all get together.

Camilla said...

What a perfect five year old party! I am super impressed with your mad batman-logo skills! Seriously. That cake looks so good, just like everything is from your kitchen. What a darling boy. I cannot believe it's been five years!

Jen said...

What a great day for a great kid! I love that he comes out of his shell in his Batman costume! It was great talking to you the other day! I love ya!