Wednesday, January 26, 2011

what to do when it snows...

first: bundle up so you're real warm.

next: make a snow man with a crooked face and take a picture
of it.

then: get you super cool dad to pull you around on a sled.

then: the next day, if you see a glimpse of the snowman melting, beat him to a pulp.

and lastly: peek your head out the window and hope you can do it all over again tomorrow.

4 comments:

Camilla said...

What a perfect snow day! I am seriously laughing at Hunter punching the snowman. :) What a cute snowman it was. I LOVE your new layout and font! Plus I am DYING to see what project you've been working on. See you soon! :)

Janese said...

What a cute post!! I can totally see Hunter beating up the snowman!!! That's hilarious! Love your new layout! So cute!!

Cindi~Chad said...

Yay for an update! Your family is so cute. I can't believe how quickly they are growing up. Love the new look of the blog.

JaNae said...

I LOVE the picture at the top, oh LOVE that family! What a fun day you had, and for Hunter...the next day must have been very stress relieving. Isn't that the best part of it all? It's so great that you are still enjoying the snow we are getting instead of wishing for it to go away...