Thursday, November 11, 2010

Soup


I love soup this time of year. Maybe it's the amazing smell that lingers through my house while it simmers, or the warm feeling it give me when a steamy spoonful goes into my mouth as I look out the window at newly fallen snow. {sorry, that was a little cheesy}.

I never think to make soup for dinner any other time of the year, but I think tonight I will have to change that.

I have found a new love, okay, my sister found it first:) It's {our best bites}. Ever heard of it? Well, if you haven't, prepare to enter cooking heaven.

For the recipe of this amazing Chicken and Dumpling soup, go here. Definitely go with the fauxtisserie chicken. It was so easy to throw together in the crockpot!

4 comments:

Camilla said...

I am so thankful JaNae introduced me to this site too! I love the photos, they make every thing look so tasty. I will have to put this soup on my menu this week...
Hope to see you soon! :)

JaNae said...

Yum, glad you love the site. It's got some good stuff! Thanks so much for everything! (bracelet!)

Heather said...

Mandi- You are seriously one of the cutest people I have ever met! You are such a genuine person! You are so incredibly nice and sweet. You have the cutest ideas and you are such a cute mom and you are pretty funny I might add. I am not sure how Jon got so lucky, but I am glad he did and that I know you because of him. (P.S. you aren't so bad yourself Jon!) We had a great time with you guys and we will for sure have to do it again soon!

Jen said...

I'm so glad you gave me a new site to check out. That soup looks really yummy! I'm a sucker for a good soup!