


Some of the things we've done these past 5 years are:
*moved 5 times
*sold two of our cars for a total of $830
*Jon graduated from college
*and stressed through job interviews, but landed a great job
*gone to the ER only twice
*cuddled Hunter when he had RSV on his 1st birthday
*drove thousands of miles together; to Missouri twice, both times with a newborn baby
*changed my hairstyle a handful of times
*Jon changed his only once and now only buzzes his head (so unfair)
*have managed to have only one car in the past 4 years
*and put a couple thousand dollars in repairs for it
*discovered new hobbies and interests
*been away from each other a total of about 8 days for Jon's hiking trips
*built a garden together that didn't grow a single thing
*repainted and recarpeted almost an entire house only to move after 18 months
*and of course, were blessed to have these guys:

Happy Anniversary Sweetie!!!
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary, guys! You are a lucky woman. John's so great. But he's pretty lucky too. You are an amazing woman with so many talents and you're gorgeous to top it all off! You have some pretty cute little kids too! What a great 5 years!
Mandi, I love your last two posts. Guess I haven't looked at blogs for awhile! Happy Anniversary! We are sooo glad Jon married you! See you later! Love, Robyn
Happy Anniversary! You were such a grogeous bride...and now you're a gorgeous mom! I love your list and how even when things have been stressful you still have a postive attitude and a great marriage. And of course, the picture of your three(!) little ones is soo precious.
I'm planning on coming down next week, either Monday or Tuesday, whichever is best for you! I think JaNae was going to check with you! That will be so fun! :)
that is a great list- i love it. happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 5 years. 3 beautiful babies later... how lucky!
Happy Anniversary!! I loved reading your list of what has happened to you guys! I'm so glad that we have gotten to share some of that with you! Your kids are adorable!!!
Happy Anniversary! I loved your wedding it was so perfect. You looked so beautiful and John is such an incredible person. Thank you so much for calling me the other day you've always been so kind to me. Your family is beautiful! I just love the picture of Hunter and Jaina holding little Grey. We need to come and see him.
Post a Comment