Friday, June 12, 2009

{3 weeks}



Grey is getting so old...at least to me it seems like he is, and it seems like he is getting too big, too! I know, that is crazy to think.
I absolutely love having Grey in our family. I am so grateful that he is here and that he is a healthy and happy baby. I have to admit that it is hard work and at times very stressful, but I am learning to cope and getting lots of help from my little helpers and Jon.
It is so fun to have Grey in our home! I love the way that he smells, I love the little squeaks he makes, and his tiny fingers and toes, and I love the googly eyes he makes when he is tired!

5 comments:

Janese said...

Oh Mandi! Grey is such a doll! He looks so much like his daddy! Hope things are going well for you all! We need to get together soon so I can hold Grey!! I love babies!

Jen said...

He DOES look different with his eyes open! He's so beautiful and I mean that in a very masculine way! Thanks for letting me hold him for so long. I can't wait until my next turn! Cute little baby Filock!

Camilla said...

Oh, you are sooo lucky! He is just perfect. I can't believe he's already three weeks! I've been dying to see him...I need to plan a little trip soon! And I think you are so amazing. It must be quite an adjustment and I love how you're so positive. You're a wonderful mommy! :)

Monica said...

What a cutie, he's so big already and I haven't even seen him yet!

JBPacker said...

He is adorable. I love the smell of newborn baby too. We are going to have to come visit I can't wait to meet him.