Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had such a fun Easter! The lessons in church were so awesome and focused on the Savior and the atonement. We asked the kids what they learned about in nursery and Hunter said he learned about Jesus and that He died and was buried (I love how simple minded kids are :) We visited my parents and had a delicious dinner. We got to see some of the family which was so fun especially for the kids!





We got the funnest surprise in the mail during the week from Jon's parents! They sent the kids a little Easter bag filled with treats and these adorable bunnies that Jon's mom made. Hunter and Jaina love them!



Across the street there lives this dog named Penny. She is the cutest dog and so well behaved. Hunter and Jaina absolutely love her and always ask where she is. They like crawling around the house pretending to be Penny. The other day Penny was following us on our walk and on the way home she took off to play with the neighbors' kids. Hunter was so sad and just stood there crying and yelling to Penny, "COME BACK PENNY!"



On Friday, we went to the Baby Animal Days in Logan with Tony and Beckie's families. The kids had a blast petting the little baby goats and bunnies and all sorts of other things. We love Logan and miss it every time we drive up there.





I am now 31 weeks pregnant! It's hard to believe I only have 2 months to go. I am dreading going through labor again, but so excited to get our little baby boy here!

13 comments:

Camilla said...

It was so fun to see you guys on Sunday! And that picture of Hunter kissing Jaina...priceless! We were talking on the way home about how cute both of your kids are, and I'm sure Baby Grey will be just as darling! You look absolutley gorgeous. I can't believe you only have two months, and I bet they will go so fast. What a darling mommy you are! :)

JBPacker said...

It was so fun getting together last week. We need to do that more often. I love listening to you guys talk about your childhood and laughing about our own kids. Thanks for including me. I just love you guys. I am glad you had such a fun Easter. You really are the cutest pregnant lady I have ever seen. We need to have you guys over for a movie night before the the baby gets here.

Janese said...

What cute pictures! And you look so good Mandi! I love your belly and I can't wait to see the little guy!

JaNae said...

Mandi, you look great, that belly is so cute, but what's inside is going to be cuter!! I can't wait to see Grey! and I am very honored that you would ask me to watch the kids, they are so much fun! I LOVE the picture of Hunter and Jaina, the look on Jaina's face when Hunter is kissing her is adorable!

I know you miss Logan, but I am so glad you live here instead!

Jen said...

We loved seeing you on Sunday! You really are the cutest pregnant lady! You're gorgeous! I love the little bunnies! How cute. It's so fun to see your kids and their cute little personalities!

Heather Bell said...

You look so great Mandi!! The kids are so cute too!!

Carly said...

mandi, i hope i look as great as you when i'm pregnant!

Robyn Pearson said...

Mandi, you are getting so big! You look beautiful! I am very excited to get back there and get to be around when Grey is born(is that the name for sure?) The pictures are adorable. What sweet little kids! I love 'um. Love you guys!

Beckie and Erick said...

Hey guys! That is awesome that you payed off your house. good job. we need to have a get together sometime again. that was fun to hang out with you guys at baby animal days. so is it grey? That will be so cool if you use that name!

Monica said...

You look adorable pregnant! I can't believe the time is almost here. The name is Grey? I love it! I wish I would have known you guys were getting together for Easter. I spent most of it lying on the ground, then had to work but I would have sent Landon over. I'm sure we'll get to see everyone again soon. Take care of yourself!

Doran & Jody said...

Fun Easter.
And look how cute you look!!

Heather said...

Almost there! You look so cute!

Chelsea said...

Look at that cute belly!! You are so pretty! Good luck in the next few weeks. I'm so excited for you!