His favorite things right now are Lightning McQueen and Mater, Toy Story, airplanes and motorcycles and pretty much anything that has to do with being a boy. He loves to help me bake things, and clean the house, especially vacuuming. He loves playing with Jaina, especially because she likes the same boy things that he does!


Hunter's 1st B-day

Hunter's 2nd B-day

It was so fun to have JaNae and the boys come over to celebrate his big day!
Hunter was so excited to have a Lightning McQueen cake! Grandma and Grandpa Packer sent him some birthday money and so we headed to the store and he picked out a toy motorcycle and airplane. His favorite present was his Buzz Lightyear that says phrases, has lazer beam sounds, and comes with a compass watch.
We love you Buddy!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Hunter! What an adorable cake!
Happy Birthday Hunter! Mandi, this was the cutest post! I love the baby pictures...that seems like it was yesterday! He is such a sweetheart, but how could he not be with such great parents?:) I am so impressed with the cake! You are amazing!
It was so fun to see you guys yesterday!
Happy Birthday, Hunter! Mandi, you are quite the cake maker! I love it! We had so much fun with you guys last night! I only wish I had gotten a picture of your cute outfit! Seriously the cutest prego outfit EVER! Thanks for visiting us. We miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Hunter! We love you lots and lots! and we are thrilled that we get to see you as often as we do, of course, we would love to even more!!! And Mandi, the cake looks really good on Camera, too! Delish!
Wow that cake is great and Hunters pictures are adorable. Happy Birthday Hunter!!!
What a cute family. Your cake looks awesome, too.
Happy Late Birthday Hunter! Hope you had a fun fun day! I can't believe he's three!
Time flies! It is crazy how fast kids grow. Great job on the cake!
Post a Comment